[CentOS] Ad integration with centos 6

Trey Dockendorf treydock at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 08:25:36 UTC 2011

I wrote an article some time ago for CentOS 6 and have been using this
setup in production since.
http://itscblog.tamu.edu/joining-samba-to-a-windows-2008-r2-domain/

My servers that interact with AD allow both AD based file sharing and also
SSH access.  The most updated configs I use can be found here,
https://github.com/treydock/puppet-samba.  I just added recent changes
where I use AD groups to delegate access to the Linux server.  This works
with 2008 R2.

- Trey