[CentOS] Directions please..

Brunner, Brian T. BBrunner at gai-tronics.com
Thu Feb 3 20:58:00 UTC 2011

We've seen enough "please do my homework' type posts that we're studying
the matter how to correct it.
At the current nonce, castigation seems to be an effective response.

Basic requisites for help (in lieu of flaming) is to specify the version
of CentOS being used, and either detailed failure report (what happened
when OP tried something) or a description of the previous attempts to
address the problem (such as the OP's analysis of SpamAssassin to a
sendmail.cf entry to deal with spam from Korea, or some similar
indicator that the OP is working on a real problem, not looking for a
tutor/doer for a homework problem.

> Who DIED and WHO is now claiming to be GOD?

If somebody dying is a requisite, I volunteer.  I hurt to damned many
places to enjoy much of any day after the "get up" checkpoint is
reached.

As to being God,  I'll let everybody export their own value of $DEITY.
Mine is set to "chocolate", and it's staying that way.