[CentOS] CentOS 4.8

Y. K. Liu ykliu7 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 22:46:45 UTC 2011

Thank you very much, David, for your help.

I found out that when I installed CentOS 4.8 on VMware Fusion, I should not
have used the VMware default easy installation. When I unchecked the easy
installation, it went through the questions, including setting the root
password. So now I can set the root password during the installation.

Thank you again, anyway.
Jerry