[CentOS] Unable to connect to wireless network

Scott Robbins scottro at nyc.rr.com
Fri Feb 4 17:17:31 UTC 2011

> From: Jatin <daveyjatin at gmail.com>
>
> > I just installed the CentOS 5.5 version on my toshiba  laptop. I did the
> > configuration that i had for the wireless settings but  still i could not
> > connect to my home wireless network. So someone please  guide me on how i
> > can connect my laptop to my wireless home  network.

http://home.roadrunner.com/~computertaijutsu/rhhw.html

might give you ideas of what information would be necessary.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: You know, I just woke up and I looked in the mirror and
thought, 'Hey, what's with all the sin.' I need to change. I'm
dirty, I'm bad with the sex, and the envy, and the loud music us
kids listen to nowadays. Oh, I just suck at undercover.