[CentOS] Strange Kernel for Centos 5.5

David Sommerseth dazo at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 11 15:03:34 UTC 2011

On 11/02/11 03:05, Always Learning wrote:
[...snip...]

> Sometimes I just wonder about the luckiness of us non-Windoze people. We
> have a really marvellous choice of operating systems (BSDs, Solaris,
> Linux et al) and its all free and outstandingly good and reliable.
>
> I feel sorry for the Windoze victims. Its a really horrible experience
> using a bug-laden and Micro$oft knows best machine where it is awkward
> trying to make changes and avoid the ghastly mess of M$ Internet
> Security - ugh!  Centos is so relaxing and enjoyable  :-)

Be careful with saying such things.  A lot can be said about Windows as an
operating system and Microsoft as a company.  But be very careful about
talking about its users, you do not know the reason why they run another OS
than those which you love.

Those who uses *nix oriented/based OSes aren't better people or superior to
those not doing so.  They are just different, with a different different
needs.  It doesn't necessarily make them victims or unlucky.

kind regards,

David Sommerseth