[CentOS] Any update on 5.6 / 6?

lostson lostson at lostsonsvault.org
Tue Feb 15 04:49:45 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 18:18 -0800, R - elists wrote:

> > I never ask, and never complain, since I don't feel this
> > totally free product owes me anything... As a matter of fact,
> > we owe the project...
>
> Scott,
>
> yes, we all owe the CentOS project in some way...
>
> thing is, IDFR if we have ever been fully updated on the Open Letter
> problem(s) with the project...
>
> im all for seeing the CentOS team get paychecks etc...
>
> yet, a cash donations portal has not been an available option for a long
> looonnnngggggg time...
>
> professionally, we desire to see a small fee subscription model for support
> of all the people/project overhead...
>
>  - rh

  I too would like to see the donations get set back up again and from I
have heard in the rumor mill is that later this year hopefully in the
first quarter this will be up and running again. I inquired about it
awhile ago cuz I would like to donate monthly to the project. So hang in
there things are getting better it is just taking some time to get it
all set up.

LostSon

CentOS - Its Not Just For Servers Ya Know...