[CentOS] working with multiple password protected iSCSI targets on one host

Rudi Ahlers

Rudi at SoftDux.com
Tue Feb 15 13:54:00 UTC 2011

Hi,

How do I setup multiple password protected iSCSI targets on Linux?

I know that mounting a password protected iSCSI target requires modify
these records with the appropriate values:

node.session.auth.username = My_ISCSI_USR_NAME
node.session.auth.password = MyPassword
discovery.sendtargets.auth.username = My_ISCSI_USR_NAME
discovery.sendtargets.auth.password = MyPassword

But, now I need to mount another iSCSI target, from a different SAN
that has a different username & password than whan I have configured
here for the one already mounted.

How do I tell iscsiadm which CHAP settings to use with which iSCSI target?

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers

Website: http://www.SoftDux.com