[CentOS] write-back cache question

James Chase james at wintercastle.net
Wed Feb 16 13:31:05 UTC 2011

Can anyone with write-back cache working just confirm that they see some
sort of indication of write-back in dmesg?

As I mentioned I talked with Dell and they claim it is working, however
I spoke with VMWare and they said if it isn't indicated in dmesg, then
it isn't working. It would just be good to know it is indicated as
functional in this way for others so I can have something to go on with
Dell.