[CentOS] Any update on 5.6 / 6?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Feb 16 14:47:09 UTC 2011

On 02/16/2011 02:22 PM, Morten P.D. Stevens wrote:
> The best example is Scientific Linux. There are schedules and an open development process.
>
> What is the reason for the closed development process in CentOS?

Its funny you say that Morten, since you actually offered to help. Didnt
you ? But then when I asked you to look at something specific, you
backed off saying you had other things to do ( I remember being quite
taken aback by your response at the time ).

Why you dont you just stick to lurking, since you clearly dont actually
want to do anything to help - just get in the way and try to make a lot
of noise you dont either understand or want to put any effort into
understanding.

Would you call that a fair take on the state of your envolvement Morten ?

- KB