[CentOS] Any update on 5.6 / 6?

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Wed Feb 16 23:36:18 UTC 2011

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 04:24:05PM -0600, Larry Vaden wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Rainer Duffner <rainer at ultra-secure.de> wrote:
>
> I think it a trit (0, 1, "I don't know) naive to think that
> money/donations wouldn't help.  These guys said they loose access to
> their servers when the rollout starts.

	Jesus.  Conflate more.  Or even better, _learn to read_ or
	perhaps learn something about infrastructure.

> There's no truth to the rumor that K & J are the ghost writers behind
> "Kill Files For Dummies" but you can Google it.

	I would have procmail'd you into oblivion quite some time ago
	except you continue to spread nonsense in this list and someone
	needs to point it out.

							John

--
We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the same sense and
to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his

-- H. L. Mencken (1880-1956), writer, editor, and critic