[CentOS] Any update on 5.6 / 6?

Brunner, Brian T. BBrunner at gai-tronics.com
Fri Feb 18 17:35:46 UTC 2011

centos-bounces at centos.org wrote:
> On 02/18/2011 11:03 AM, John R. Dennison wrote:
>
> 	On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 09:50:23AM -0600, Larry Vaden wrote:
>
> 		I personally don't see how the RH team could
> have ... a conspiracy to harm CentOS or any other rebuilding effort.
Can you please keep
> the conspiracy nonsense to yourself?
>
> 								John
>
> I thought the big thing made about bottom posting is so you
> can see the whole thread. If you cut out
> a bunch then you might as well top post.

Trimming nothing, so the reply isn't visible in the first page, is poor
style.

Trimming everything, so the reply has no context, is poor style.

Blackberry and mobile devices (being bandwidth limited) are much more
efficient if top-posting is used.

Top-post vs bottom-post is a purely religious war; my value of $DIETY is
chocolate .:. I don't care.

I *did*, however, figure out how to make Microsoft Outlook default to
bottom posting:

==> http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/outlook-quotefix/ <== (love at
first sight)

--