[CentOS] Any update on 5.6 / 6?

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Fri Feb 18 19:32:00 UTC 2011

Enough. Larry Vaden seems to get his jollies by working at provoking
flamewars and other irritations, while contributing actually nothing to
the topic of the list.

Wonder if, 16 or so years ago, his idea of "fun" was cascades of "I love
Mentos" threads in newsgroups who he had no interest in.

Anyway, listmaster, I vote to kick him off the list.

        mark, who already decided to delete pointless email from him