[CentOS] Alternative to cPanel

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Thu Feb 24 08:56:02 UTC 2011

On 02/24/11 12:42 AM, Rudi Ahlers wrote:
> Garry, what the OP has asked has a lot todo with CentOS. He's looking
> for a web based management tool-set to manage his CentOS server, by
> the way.
>
> As per your definition, the list should have been much much quieter
> and stuff like Gnome, KDE, web cams, etc, etc, etc should then also be
> removed from the list?

yes, in fact.

this list is intended to be for things that are specific to CentOS and
not generic to Linux, or even generic to RHEL.   Now, if webmin worked
in RHEL5 but didn't work in CentOS, that could be a good on topic
discussion.

My centos system runs apache and php and postgres, and on top of that
I'm running drupal, and I'm having some problems with my theme template
CSS.   hey, its on centos, shouldn't I discuss that here?  Most
certainly NOT.