[CentOS] Centos 6

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Mon Feb 28 04:36:03 UTC 2011

> OK, as a measuring yardstick: approximately how many
> months after RHEL5's release date was Centos 5 released?
> That might give people an approximate idea.

"It's difficult to make predictions, especially about the future".
While extrapolating from past data is legitimate, it does not apply to
this case, unfortunately.

> The rest completely violated the netiquet of posting to this list. No
> one needs the replies of anally retentive people;
> and that's my $.02's worth of violating the netiquet rules.

Netiquette also requires to check the archives first.
Google exists, too.

Just because the big G didn't spit out a date when you hit the "'I'm
feeling lucky" button doesn't mean that it's a good idea to bring up
that subject....