[CentOS] [OT] RHEVM List

Tom Bishop bishoptf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 13:25:22 UTC 2011

I'm going to chime in here, First off I want to thank Simon for pitching in
and trying to help out.....The problem I have is that while I would love to
run RHEV, at the moment having to have a windows server to install it on is
a bit much for me....in fact it kind of runs opposite of what I am trying to
do and that is to not have to do any windows management at all....now of
course all of the bigger Enterprise Installations will have windows server
at their disposal but not always the smaller guys.....So I am waiting for
the RHEV port to linux which I know is under way but can't get here soon
enough....if you have any insight as to when that might happen that would be
Great....

:)