[CentOS] [OT] RHEVM List

Rajagopal Swaminathan raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 16:35:00 UTC 2011

Greetings,

On 1/7/11, Nico Kadel-Garcia <nkadel at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 9:16 PM, Jim Wildman <jim at rossberry.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 6 Jan 2011, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
>>
>>> On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 12:43 PM, Eero Volotinen <eero.volotinen at iki.fi>
>>> wrote:
>
> It was completely useless: hopefully RHEL 6 and CentOS 6 get it right.

As the OP, I wish to report that I was able to create at least one vm
using RHEV. I followed the guidelines given by Simon and had a
openfiler available on an esx today.

I am yet to make the iso domain available to install OS in the guest.

RHEV and RHEV-M rocks so far.

And Oh I am working with one of RH partners and they do have
legitimate access to support. I recently took up the assignment and
there were some registration stepe etc to be completed with RHN and
the such which are scheduled later. for registering the call.

Though the idea I proposed about the public mailing list is still valid.

If only the entry barrier were not there, we individuals can otherwise
help pass some worthy (or unworthy) comments on the products.

Thanks for all those responded.

Regards,

Rajagopal