[CentOS] Terminal with variable sized font

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Sun Jan 9 16:26:30 UTC 2011

On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 02:53:02 -0500
JohnS wrote:

> I don't know about resizing the text but this "gnome-terminal
> --geometry=80x50" will give you a window that size 80 char wide and 50
> lines.

That I already knew, but it's not what I want to do.

I wrote a program that manages classified ads.  It's designed to run on an
80x24 screen size with ncurses and it currently runs in gnome-terminal.

When a customer comes in with a question or change to their ads, the people
who use the program would like to be able to maximize the size of the terminal
window and have the text size increase to match the window size so they can
show the customer what his ad looks like from the other side of the counter.

--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ www.melvilletheatre.com