[CentOS] ext4 or XFS

Gene Brandt brandtg at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 12 16:19:10 UTC 2011

Hey I've been watching the thread on and off. How large in the file
system you are trying to share? What will it / they be used?

--
Thanks,

Gene Brandt SCSA
8625 Carriage Road
River Ridge, LA 70123

home 504-737-4295

cell 504-452-3250

Family Web Page  |  My Web Page  | LinkedIn  | Facebook  |  Resumebucket