[CentOS] RHEL 5.6 is out

Geoff Galitz geoff at galitz.org
Sat Jan 15 07:07:54 UTC 2011

>> > Hey devs/QA, etc: keep on rollin', as they say here in the states.
>> > Thanks, guys and gals, for all that you do!!!!
>>
>> I hope that Centos team can finally fix the donations page,
>> so that people can donate money to project.
>
> +1 ... Err... +$10

Speaking as an upstream developer (*) may I suggest that in the absence of a
Centos donations page, folks donate directly to the various OSS applications
they use?    If you don't have one in mind, the SPI (Software in the Public
Interest) is a good place to get informed.  The Centos project might even
want to explore joining SPI.

http://www.spi-inc.org/

* In the interest of fairness, I will refrain from pushing my own project,
though we are an SPI member.