[CentOS] How to disable screen locking system-wide?

Rudi Ahlers Rudi at SoftDux.com
Thu Jan 20 08:54:45 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Sorin Srbu <sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se> wrote:
> [...]

Yup, and it totally defeats the purpose of what the OP actually wanted
todo. Imagine your account being busy with your year-end books, and
has to run to the toilet (she is a bit sick) now you come and press
CTRL+ALT+Bksp and loose everything she's done. And, if she had a lot
of invoices and statements already processed then she may need to redo
it. Now, how do you explain to your boss that you just cost him
another day with an expensive accountant because you're too ignorant
to properly address the issue?

--
Kind Regards
Rudi Ahlers