[CentOS] How to disable screen locking system-wide?

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Thu Jan 20 16:04:57 UTC 2011

Joshua Baker-LePain wrote:
> On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 at 11:00am, Rudi Ahlers wrote
>
>> It probably depends on his environment. If it's an office where people
<snip>
> situations, and it certainly doesn't make me arrogant or unprofessional.
> As others have pointed out, there are industries and workplaces where any
> unlocked, unattended workstation is a major security risk.  Please don't
<snip>
Excuse me, but when I was in college, I heard the spiel about not leaving
workstations unlocked, if only because some idiots would get cute and do
something from your terminal to embarrass you, and/or aggravate someone
else.

         mark, who logs off his system at home every night and every
morning...
                 (and the the only other resident, the fish, is too lazy to
                  flop out of the tank to the keyboard....)