[CentOS] How to disable screen locking system-wide?

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Thu Jan 20 17:03:27 UTC 2011

Lamar Owen wrote:
> On Thursday, January 20, 2011 09:36:09 am Ross Walker wrote:
>> With Amazon's cloud services now I guess they'll have to cut it down to
>> 7 days, or require finger print or retinal eye scans...
>
> Fingerprints are too easily faked.  Mythbusters did it in a 'Crime and
> Mythdemeanors' episode a few years ago.

I can beat that: I read, a month or so ago, how a bunch of elementary
school kids discovered that wet Gummi Bears would hold a fingerprint,
*and* (they didn't understand this) have more or less the same electrical
conductivity....

      mark, who has to stare into the scanner when he goes into the
datacenter