[CentOS] How to disable screen locking system-wide?

Tom H tomh0665 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 18:29:31 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 12:45 PM, Giles Coochey <giles at coochey.net> wrote:

> And in those nine years you claim to have had at least one major security
> incident.
> It beggars my belief....
> You now publicly declare that your company not just advocates the sharing of
> passwords, but certainly encourages it, if not make it compulsory.
> If you were to have another security incident you would probably be hard
> pressed to be able to point the finger at anyone, especially as your lax
> security procedures are now public knowledge.
>
> Troll?

I don't think that he's a troll; he's posted many times here in the
past. He's probably never worked in a properly-structured environment
and he'll change his mind the day that some servers are killed,
intentionally or not, and admins'll point fingers at each other
because everyone can logon as everyone else.