[CentOS] Missing Dependency

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Sun Jan 23 11:31:14 UTC 2011

Still, nobody knows (probably including yourself) to *which* php packages
you are upgrading. They are not from centos and not from centosplus.
Your problems stems from the fact that you are upgrading to packages that
require a certain dependency that other php packages normally do not
require. It's like buying a car that is fueled with Diesel. I'm pretty
sure you would take utmost care to fuel only Diesel in the future.
You cannot just install repo after repo and not care about it.

I suggest you read this *very* carefully:

http://wiki.centos.org/PackageManagement/Yum
http://wiki.centos.org/PackageManagement/Yum/Priorities
http://wiki.centos.org/AdditionalResources/Repositories

Kai