[CentOS] putting "/tmp" to memory

Brunner, Brian T. BBrunner at gai-tronics.com
Mon Jan 24 15:54:46 UTC 2011

> > > But, on the other hand, whenever someone posts a somewhat OT
> > > question there are far more irritating [replies]  So, I'd suggest these
> > > self-righteous flamers find a good religious discussion list
> > > to perform their cathartic ritual in.
> >
> > But who are we to judge him, as to why he asks the question?
> > I don't know everything,
> Another reason the flamers are off base.

A faster way to dispose of OT posts is to toss the relevant words into google

"/tmp in ram howto"

See that the first hit(s) have good info on the subject, then put the URL(s)
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?t=16450
http://www.slax.org/forum.php?action=view&parentID=37512
http://forums.opensuse.org/archives/sls-archives/archives-suse-linux/archives-general-questions/359159-mounting-tmp-ram.html

In the reply,

then consider the post *answered*.  Other posters here should send their replies >/dev/null 2>&1
as soon as a reply like the above is seen.

/meta-flamer /nettiquette-nazi