[CentOS] httpd LDAP auth module

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 15:10:06 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 12:54 AM, Carlos S <neubyr at gmail.com> wrote:

>> /snip

>>>Except that these are often in /etc/httpd/conf.d/[service].conf. This
>>>is certainly the case for mod_dav_svn and mod_perl and numerous other
>>>setups.
>>
>> As I said, it's in the file I directed him to because that is where the srpm was configured
>> to put it. Anything you refer to you would be a module added after the fact.

Good point.

> Thanks for the responses. Should have looked at httpd.conf, didn't
> know it comes by default with httpd core.

I meant to point him and other readers, to the other common location
for loading such modules, *as well*. I wasn't clear. about that, and
have run into a number of situations where admins ignored the
standards and wound up with modules loaded in multiple places, or the
wrong module because they didn't see the other one loaded.