[CentOS] zfs experience

Brunner, Brian T. BBrunner at gai-tronics.com
Mon Jan 31 16:52:06 UTC 2011

If this is a "discussion of any/all things that can be done on a Linux
system" list, yes.
Such vague questions as Ann Kok asks aren't "Support on CentOS"
questions.
CentOS and Linux are not the same.

I perceive KB desires to keep the help/chatter ratio above 1.

Ann should indulge us in stating what research she's done touching Linux
(better: CentOS) and ZFS, and what difficulty she's encountered trying
to utilize ZFS on a CentOS distribution.  Otherwise this doesn't look
different from the "please do my homework" posts we've seen here.

/me