[CentOS] CentOS 6 Progress as per qaweb

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Mon Jul 4 13:08:03 UTC 2011

Emmanuel Noobadmin wrote:
> Ouch, 25Mbps might had been a possible for me to contribute to the
> project but 100Mbps is really hefty. I'll keep that in mind if we ever
> get that much spare bandwidth to our private mirror and take it
> public.

Once the "new version fewer" passes, current mirrors should be enough
for upgrades and net installs so you do not have to feel bad about not
being able to help.

Best possible move right now will be releasing .torrent as soon as
possible. This will distribute load on large number of home users. So
you can wait for .torrent, download it and set an upload limit to those
25Mbps. this will help immensely. I only have ~5Mbps of upload, so I
will be reserving 4Mbps for CentOS 6 .torrents for a next month.

Ljubomir