[CentOS] Bug in CentOS Autotools

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.com
Fri Jul 8 09:39:52 UTC 2011

The same project that works fine in rhel doesn't work in CentOS the
configure script produced by autoconf is bad. I suspect that CentOS is
not including a needed development file.

The project was developed over many years by autotools experts.

If you want to try it I'll give you the URLs for fetching both
liblouisand libluiusutdml from their repositories, or you can get them
from the download page at http://www.abilitiessoft.com
Thanks,
John