[CentOS] Where can I download centos 6

Nicolas Thierry-Mieg Nicolas.Thierry-Mieg at imag.fr
Fri Jul 8 15:55:38 UTC 2011

Mark Bradbury wrote:
>  > Reading QA web site, fair estimate is it will take 2-3 days for us to be
>
>      > able to download, since there where last minute changes to some
>     packages
>      > and sync to external mirrors should have started last night and
>     should
>      > last for 2-3 days. Keep in mind this is only my estimate.
>
>     right, there is a website with status updates, and Jeff and others are
>     doing a great job at keeping it up to date (thanks!).
>     http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/dashboard
>     This is what people were asking for, now we have it! So please, if you
>     want to know about C6 go visit the website, but don't post here...
>     thank you.
>

> Bollocks. this IS the only place to post to, as information is sorely
> lacking.
>
> Really this whole release cycle has been a complete balls up.
>
> the little information we have such as http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa
> has no history, and changed every week.
>
> now the you have posted some new information at
> http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/dashboard  of which I, and I would say
> most others, were unaware of, which implies that the release has been
> delayed yet again.

since you replied to my post I guess you're talking to me?
If so you're wrong: *I* didn't post anything on qaweb.dev.centos.org ,
I'm just a centos user that went looking for information on that site,
clicked on a few links/tabs and found the information I was looking for.
Wasn't too hard, no neuronal overheat to report.
But I still posted the direct link, so you and others can follow the
progress without posting here every other day.