[CentOS] Where can I download centos 6

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Fri Jul 8 17:56:29 UTC 2011

Emmanuel Noobadmin wrote:
>> For goodness sake I hope that the next release will be more transparent and
>> professional. It really does not look good for CentOS and open source in
>> general.
>
> The fact the devs did do something about the complaints, putting up
> the qaweb is working towards the right direction. Qaweb was mentioned
> on the mailing list several times already and there is a history of
> comments posted on it, so we can see where progress is made or issues
> ran into.
>
> Much better than the total blackout from before.

QA web site is also mentioned on CentOS's Facebook page, tweeter and
numerous sites (Google gives 1570 hits on "+centos +status +qaweb").

As for professionalism, search in centos-devel mailing list (there are
many sites that archive mailinglists) and you will find about 200-300
mails directly connected to this issue and about 20-30 that explain why
there is so much delay.

Ljubomir