[CentOS] There ain't a CentOS autotools bug!

Lars Hecking lhecking at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 8 22:40:27 UTC 2011

> Ah that Windows. Someone should incorporate dos2unix conversion as an
> standard step in some of the make/config process.

 On the contrary - something like this should not happen behind the user's
 back, considering the platform where configure scripts are built can be
 different from the target platform.

 I'd also love to teach vim how sto how those pesky ^M characters. It doesn't,
 and that's perceived user-friendliness gone too far. Proper vi on Unix
 does the right thing.