[CentOS] CentOS-6, isos and release

Giles Coochey giles at coochey.net
Sat Jul 9 18:05:19 UTC 2011

On 09/07/2011 19:33, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 07/09/2011 06:30 PM, Always Learning wrote:
>>> And I can *confirm* that content presently visible is going to
>>> change.
>> KB, why would the "contents" of C 6.0 change during the currency of C
>> 6.0 ?
> Some of the content isnt there yet; some of the things needed a change
> due to an issue in the comps file etc.

They've had a last minute flip flop and they're going to move "Terminal"
back from Applications --> System Tools to Applications -->
Accessories... :-)... oh wait - that's probably an upstream change :-)

Honestly though - I've installed what was made available (what claims to
be Centos 6.0) in a VM, and I always seem to have some trouble locating
the terminal application in the GUI. Why do they move it around all the
time?