[CentOS] Celebrating Centos 6.0 Day World-wide

Always Learning centos at u6.u22.net
Sat Jul 9 18:23:24 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-07-09 at 20:18 +0200, Giles Coochey wrote:

> I do like Linux over other operating systems, but I wouldn't wish it
> on any of my non-techie friends...
>
> CentOS is what I primarily work on for Server Labs, not usually
> desktop environments anyway.

One of my friends, a lady, not technical in any respect, uses Centos in
preference to Windoze for her essential requirements like Facebook and
web browsing. She thinks Centos is much faster than Windoze Vista on the
same machine.

Centos is usable on home PCs.

--
With best regards,

Paul.
England,
EU.

1 June 2010 Exclusively Centos & Gnome. Liberated from M$ Windoze.