[CentOS] Celebrating Centos 6.0 Day World-wide

Always Learning centos at u6.u22.net
Sat Jul 9 21:36:02 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-07-09 at 23:27 +0200, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:#

> Well, larger and lager fear of malware, trojans and regular viruses is
> excellent motivator. Especially when you add need to pay for good
> AV/IS solution. My country men are poor and paying even 20 EUR per
> year for good AV/IS software is something they hate and most never do.
> And when you add the slowdown good AV/IS brings... jackpot.

You will probably find that all USA anti-virus products have included a
backdoor for at least the last ~15 years or longer.  Uncle Sam wants to
see inside your computer. Google tracks your browsing especially via
Firefox. Why else would Google give Mozilla USD 50 million and more? In
Firefox type into the URL box:  about:config then search for these
strings:-

goo

http

resum

--
With best regards,

Paul.
England,
EU.

1 June 2010 Exclusively Centos & Gnome. Liberated from M$ Windoze.