[CentOS] Show your CentOS Support

Always Learning centos at u6.u22.net
Sun Jul 10 02:35:47 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-07-09 at 19:52 +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> I have about 80 CentOS T-Shirts, ranging from Medium to 3XL in size.
>
> These are the grey T-shirts we can see Ralph, Garry and the guys from
> hostdime modeling for us at:
> http://www.karan.org/pics/centos/images/002-IMG_2571.JPG

Should we be paying a reasonable fee plus postage for each t-shirt ?

The fee could go towards the expenses of the Centos Project.

Money could be collected via Paypal or, in the UK via direct bank
transfer (Internet and telephone banking).

It is jolly nice of KB to appear to offer us something free plus
reasonable postage BUT in the interests of the Centos Project should not
we, the excited aspirant t-shirt wearers, offer a reasonable donation
for each t-shirt ?

I'm willing to pay for the tee-shirt, the postage and make an excellent
suggestion for KB to use, not jiffy bags (padded envelopes) but the very
thin,  secure and self-sealing film-type mailing envelopes which weigh
virtually nothing. An advantage when sending goods abroad (externally).

--
With best regards,

Paul.
England,
EU.

1 June 2010 Exclusively Centos & Gnome. Liberated from M$ Windoze.