[CentOS] Celebrating Centos 6.0 Day World-wide

Giles Coochey giles at coochey.net
Sun Jul 10 09:46:17 UTC 2011

On 10/07/2011 11:40, Ron Blizzard wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 10, 2011 at 4:32 AM, Giles Coochey<giles at coochey.net>  wrote:
>
>> The reference to 'porn' was meant to be a light hearted reference to 'your
>> personal stuff', as opposed to 'your work stuff'.
> Okay, you've made good points. Sorry about over-reacting. I'll
> eventually learn that a CentOS desktop is the exception and try to
> think in terms of servers. Though I think this thread was basically
> started as a call to promoting CentOS on the desktop.
Maybe, perhaps I'm blabbering on in the wrong thread.

On the desktop side of things, I do like to run Centos full screen in a
VM sometimes and I find the Linux environment does help to focus my mind
on things a little - especially when trying to tackle a technical issue,
whereas Windows 7 (my VM host environment), seems to provide me with a
lot of distractions that seem to fog my mind when I'm trying to think
about and resolve things on a technical level.

> Again, please accept my apology.

No apology required.