[CentOS] Show your CentOS Support

Chris Geldenhuis chris.gelden at iafrica.com
Sun Jul 10 18:29:11 UTC 2011

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> I have about 80 CentOS T-Shirts, ranging from Medium to 3XL in size.
>
> These are the grey T-shirts we can see Ralph, Garry and the guys from
> hostdime modeling for us at:
> http://www.karan.org/pics/centos/images/002-IMG_2571.JPG
>
> If you would like one, please send me an email on kbsingh at the
> centos.org domain, and let me know your address and what size you would
> want, I would be happy to ship it out to any part of the world as long
> as you are willing to cover postage costs ( as an example : they fit
> into jiffy bags that cost £1 at the postoffice, and its about £1.50
> shipping per Tshirt to the UK via first class ).
>
> First come, first serve! And I will confirm costs before sending them out.
>
> - KB

Hi Karanbir,

If you still have I would like a 3XL T shirt. I will use it for Software
Freedom Day (South Africa) in September where I have had a CentOS table
for the past two years.

My Address is:

Chris Geldenhuis
P.O. Box 44002
Linden
2104

Alternatively you could ship it to my daughter at:

Mrs A Delcroix,
Avenue Bel Horizon 48
Genval, 01332
Belgium

I will sort out the cost of the T Shirt and postage with you.

TIA

ChrisG