[CentOS] Congratulations to the Centos Team for the hard work on Centos 6

Philip L Pinto

pinto at dpcomputersolutions.com
Mon Jul 11 04:11:05 UTC 2011

I just wanted to say Congratulations and thank you to the Centos Team for
all of the work on Centos 6 - I know the last few months have not been easy
- but the real benefit will be that Centos 6 will be as good and as stable
as Centos 5 has been for me and everyone who has been using it for the past
4 years.  It has never a matter of just getting it done - but getting it
done right.

Thank You
Phil

dangerous content.