[CentOS] Updates... What? already?

Mark Weaver

mweaver at compinfosystems.com
Mon Jul 11 19:50:33 UTC 2011

Just had a good laugh. I'm sitting here at my desk working with my
laptop sitting off to the side; I've just loaded C6 this morning and as
I understand it C6 _just_ finished syncing on the mirrors over the
weekend. I look up from an email I'm composing to see the updates alert
being displayed. I won't repeat what first entered my head, but I
couldn't help but laugh and think, "How the hell can there be updates
already for an OS that just got released?"

--
Mark Weaver
Computer Information Systems & Services, Inc.
mweaver at compinfosystems.com
(717) 512-9718