[CentOS] Clearlooks & Bluecurve icons missing from Centos 6

Gary Gatling gsgatlin at ncsu.edu
Tue Jul 12 00:38:05 UTC 2011

Hello,

I started making my own gnome theme with some of these icons added back.
But sadly its not ready to share with anyone yet. But since centos 6 is
out I have a renewed incentive to hurry up and finish this theme for
myself. (I worked on this with RHEL 6 up until now)

It is a noarch rpm. My theme is more grey then blue though. But it has
the old icons... Like for nautilus folders and $HOME and stuff. I'm
working on installing a couple of more centos 6 boxes tonight.

I don't think it would be too hard to rename what I have made as bluecurve
or clearlooks even though its a modified default theme and mine isn't
called that. The trashcan looks different because it has to be a vector
drawing instead of a png... Mine is grey. When I finish it I will try to
post a url to a repo for people who care about that.

Cheers,

Gary Gatling      | ITECS Systems