[CentOS] Easy switch from Fedora 14 to CentOS 6??

Beartooth

beartooth at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 14:23:59 UTC 2011

	Of course I can switch, I know, by brute force : just install
CentOS over top of Fedora. But that would require a tedious day (of
manually re-tweaking panels, adding & removing software, etc. ad nauseam,
*and* transferring a backup copy of my data back onto the machine) --
which I'd prefer to avoid.

	What I want to do, if I can, is emulate the upgrades I've been
doing with each new release of Fedora. I'm hoping, since the like can be
done from SL, maybe it can also be done from Fedora.

	(Minor footnote: if Fedora has any browser I don't run, it's an
oversight on my part. I realize most aren't available, or at least not as
rpms, for CentOS; I'm willing to make that sacrifice.)

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Not Quite Clueless Power User