[CentOS] Howto create a VPN connection on desktop (CentOS 6)

Bill Campbell centos at celestial.com
Tue Jul 12 23:32:20 UTC 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011, Mark Weaver wrote:

>I'd like to be able to create VPN connections on my laptop to connect to
>client locations and I was wondering if someone could point me in the
>right direction for this information. I've checked on the wiki, but
>didn't find anything.

We use OpenVPN for pretty much everything other than iPhone and
iPad which don't grok OpenVPN.

OpenVPN works quite nicely with Linux, Windows, and OS X.

Bill
Fax:            (206) 232-9186  Skype: jwccsllc (206) 855-5792

Any time a man has to pay for something he does not want because
of the initiating of force by the government, he is, to that
degree, a slave. -- R.C. Hoiles http://mises.org/daily/4840