[CentOS] OT: [opensuse-offtopic] Microsoft struggles to get Hyper-V drivers in Linux kernel (fwd)

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Thu Jul 21 14:12:56 UTC 2011

Always Learning wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-07-21 at 13:03 +0100, Keith Roberts wrote:
>
>> http://www.infoworld.com/d/applications/microsoft-struggles-get-hyper-v-drivers-in-linux-kernel-357
>
> "Microsoft's Hyper-V team is supporting CentOS Linux,"

Lessee, and a) M$ got to be a player thanks to IBM, and b) the default
CentOS X background is white on blue... I'm going to start referring to
CentOS as Little Blue.

Or, to quote from the mouse pads I have sitting around from Penguin
Computing, "Good evening, Mr. Gates, I'll be your server today", on a red
sky over the M$ Campus, and looming like Godzilla... Tux.

        mark