[CentOS] VLAN's

Jennifer Botten jennifer at etech.co.za
Mon Jul 25 08:44:55 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Thanks for everyone's feedback. The issues was related to our SIP provider
routing private IP's to get the SIP to work (we were not aware of this). We
configured VLAN's and put the SIP phones on a different range that the SIP
provider did not route. However all your advice and assistance is greatly
appreciated.

Regards

Jennifer Botten
ETECH