[CentOS] Sudo #includedir function ignored CentOS 6

Trey Dockendorf treydock at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 23:51:01 UTC 2011

Correction, seems to be broken in 5.6 as well...I also had this interesting
argument with sudo...

# visudo -c -f /etc/sudoers.d/zabbix-puppet
>>> /etc/sudoers.d/zabbix-puppet: syntax error near line 0 <<<
parse error in /etc/sudoers.d/zabbix-puppet near line 0

(((NOTE: I made absolutely no changes , just did ":q")))
# visudo -f /etc/sudoers.d/zabbix-puppet
>>> /etc/sudoers.d/zabbix-puppet: syntax error near line 0 <<<

# visudo -c -f /etc/sudoers.d/zabbix-puppet
/etc/sudoers.d/zabbix-puppet: parsed OK

:-/

- Trey