[CentOS] CentOS-6 Status updates

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Tue Jun 14 21:52:43 UTC 2011

gvim wrote:

> Then 21st, now 24th. Scientific Linux doesn't seem to have these problems. That's why I switched. Don't get it.

What 24th are you talking about?

QA site has 16th as pushing to internal mirrors. I was informed that all
rpm's are OK, they are just fixing few distro/ISO bugs.

There is a possibility that all rpm's will be pushed to internal mirrors
before the 16th, and that only ISO's will have to be pushed once QA team
  says everything is in order. I hope this will be the case.

It would be nice if even external mirrors are pre-populated and hidden
until ISO's are distributed and public announcement is made.

Ljubomir