[CentOS] OT: high static in server room

Fajar Priyanto fajarpri at arinet.org
Thu Jun 16 02:07:17 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 2:19 AM, Dan Carl <danc at bluestarshows.com> wrote:
> If you spend a lot of time in your server room, you might also consider
> a fish tank.
> It will add moisture to your room and give you something to look at
> other than flashing leds:-)

Is this a joke or a real thing? I'm really considering the fish tank.

Btw, I've checked. My room humidity is 23%. That should be ok,
shouldn't it? But still I saw the spark.

Btw again, I was in the middle of major work on a blade chassis, and I
left some of the slots open for several days.
Could that be the reason of the high static too?