[CentOS] CentOS-6 Status updates

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Mon Jun 27 16:33:26 UTC 2011

On Mon, June 27, 2011 02:26, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:

> Not quite. Those are at least "not before this date". And those are
> goals set for upcoming period. If issues are found between now and
> then, then schedule has to be moved. They are not Microsoft to
> release unfinished product.
>
> But I do think that some kind of announcement that target date
> might/will not be met should be posted 1-2 days prior to that date.
> That would make speculations at lowest minimum possible.

I would rather just have an updated list of the packages that have
not yet cleared QA provided as a supplement to the current calendar
updates. I do not wish to request an ever increasing amount of
detail, but it would be nice to see the progress achieved as the QA
outstanding list gets shorter and shorter over time.

Canada  L8E 3C3