[CentOS] Centos 6

Scot P. Floess sfloess at nc.rr.com
Thu Mar 3 14:45:28 UTC 2011

Of course, and I get that...  I mean this tit-for-tat crap with Larry...
I get so much email from various mailing lists...to have to filter out
this nonsense is almost not worth it to me.  Sure, I seldom contribute to
this list...but I like to monitor as there are often topics that do
interest me...

On Thu, 3 Mar 2011, Gene Brandt wrote:

> All,
>
> Remember its FREE!
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Gene Brandt SCSA
>   8625 Carriage Road
>   River Ridge, LA 70123
>
>         504-452-3250
>
> Family Web Page  |  My Web Page  | LinkedIn  | Facebook  |  Resumebucket
>
> On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 09:38 -0500, Scot P. Floess wrote:
>
> All,
>
> Can we stop this?  Please...  I am seriously thinking of
> unsubscribing...this is ridiculous
>
> On Thu, 3 Mar 2011, Always Learning wrote:
>

> > On Thu, 2011-03-03 at 08:28 -0600, Larry Vaden wrote:
> >
> >> One can find the f word in this forum from last week --- perhaps you
> >> can search it out and help restore some civility, being of a more
> >> civilized society than some others folks, including yours truly :(
> >
> > Dear Larry,
> >
> > I have work to do. Lots of it.
> >
> > Yours sincerely,
> >
> > Paul.
> > England,
> > EU.

Scot P. Floess             RHCT  (Certificate Number 605010084735240)
Chief Architect FlossWare  http://sourceforge.net/projects/flossware
                            http://flossware.sourceforge.net
                            https://github.com/organizations/FlossWare